(as of Apr 24,2023 04:20:57 UTC – Details)
The Mediterranean diet has been declared Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, it is based on the consumption of extra virgin olive oil as the main fat and on the main presence of cereals, vegetables, fish, eggs, and dairy products, compared to other fat sources of animal origin.
The Mediterranean diet is, above all, a healthy, varied, and balanced diet that allows us to prepare tasty dishes avoiding complicated preparations.
You will discover a diet that combines the pleasure of food and the wisdom of eating well, the secrets of some of the healthiest and longest-lived cultures in the world.
Famous for being high in healthy fats, low in sugars and quickly absorbed carbohydrates, with no processed foods, the Mediterranean diet is perfect for anyone who wants to lose weight and awaken their metabolism in a natural way.
The recipe instructions are extremely easy to follow, and the ingredients are very affordable and you won’t have to spend a fortune.
Don’t you think it’s amazing? But if that wasn’t enough, imagine now:
• Get rid of those nasty extra pounds, reduce cholesterol without having to take pills or keep your blood pressure under control.
• Eating well, improving your health without making too many sacrifices.
• Moderate wine consumption is also part of the Mediterranean diet.
• Daily consumption of whole bread and cereals is recommended.
• Reduce the amount of salt, butter, cream or frying while cooking. Spices and aromatic plants are perfect allies to add flavour to dishes.
• Learn new ways to cook food: steamed, boiled, baked, grilled. Your dishes will be much more versatile even if use the same ingredient.
• Surprise your family and yourself when you learn these tasty new recipes.
If you’re still not convinced, take a look at what you’ll find inside the book.
• Why the Mediterranean diet is so good for health.
• Tips and tricks to introduce this diet into your daily routine, without it being a torture.
• Mouth-watering ideas from the heart of Greece, Italy and Spain.
• Delicious dishes with perfectly balanced macronutrients.
• Light recipes if you crave dessert.
• Suggestions for balanced and satiating breakfasts.
• Learn different ways to cook vegetables, rhey will no longer being boring!
• Fish and shellfish recipes, without costing you an arm and a leg.
And so much more…
This Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Beginners takes you on a journey to discover the delicious and one-of-a-kind flavors of the Mediterranean.
This is your journey to improve your health, are you ready to go?
Scroll up and click “buy now” to grab your copy now!
ASIN : B0BZFG3SVM
Publisher : Independently published (March 28, 2023)
Language : English
Paperback : 103 pages
ISBN-13 : 979-8388950451
Item Weight : 11.7 ounces
Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.24 x 11 inches